September 29, 2016

Planning in a Traveler's Notebook: September flip and October setup

I have a new video up on my youtube channel where I show you what my September looked like. How successful I was in reaching my goals and what I liked and didn't like about the calendar pages I used. I will be changing up my weekly spreads in October because I want to find out what works best for me.

I am also trying out what kind of videos I like to make, what I am comfortable with and that is why I will only be sharing one Plan with me video in October - making these videos is very time consuming and doesn't leave much room for anything else. So before I am committing to a specific type of video on my channel I want to try them all. Please bear with me. I have started filming shares of my Project Life Album for 2016 and would like to make a series to catch up on my album. I am still stuck in May. I hope to start this Saturday, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment