October 9, 2018

Week 26 | Project Life 2018


I took a little break from Project Life. This was mainly due to the fact that I thought I needed to film each and every spread that I created and since I didn't have time to film over the summer, Project Life suffered. So I took an unintentional break and had a very hard time getting back into the swing of things. So I kept my embellishments very minimal. I used printable die cuts from feed your craft as well as letter stickers from Tim Holtz and tried to distribute the colors evenly and accent certain elements on the page.


Inspired by Odessa Reichel, I used a circular photo on the page and love how it turned out. I hope I can do this more often from now on. If you want to hear all about my thought process and why I placed cards and embellishments the way I did, please check out the process video on my process video on youtube.

Thanks for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment