October 23, 2018

Week 31 | Project Life 2018


For this week I dug out an old Elle's Studio kit, if I remember correctly it is the May 2016 kit. It has been sitting in my stash for a long time and when I pulled out my big box of pocket cards, I thought it would be a fun challenge to use it on a spread. If you have been following my process videos on youtube, you know that my weekly spreads have been quite minimal lately. I love that I am able to tackle a weekly spread in a short amount of time and having a limited amount of elements to work with makes it even quicker. Even though having cards and supplies in kits were complicating my creative process in the beginning of the year, I am again intrigued and fascinated by monthly kits.


Besides the kit, I pulled out a Tim Holtz alpha sticker book and a date stamp. And that is it ... I told you I was going minimalistic. If you want to hear all about my thought process and why I placed cards and embellishments the way I did, please check out the process video on my process video on youtube.

Thanks for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment